Map & Directions
The Grand Hotel is located on State Highway 64 just outside the south entrance to Grand Canyon National Park in the town of Tusayan, AZ. Tusayan is 80 miles north of Flagstaff, AZ. The entrance to the Grand Canyon is just one mile north of the hotel; only seven miles away awaits the rim of the canyon and memories that will last a lifetime.
Directions for Easy Access to the Grand Hotel, in Grand Canyon, Arizona
Located on US Highway 64 in the town of Tusayan, the Grand Hotel is within one mile of the Grand Canyon National Park’s south entrance and within nine miles of the Rim Trail.
From Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (FLG)
- Take I-17 North to I-40 West, continue on I-40 until Williams.
- Take Exit #165 and turn right onto SR 64
- Continue one hour north and the hotel is on the right. Approximate driving time is one hour 35 minutes and distance is 84 miles.
From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Take I-10 West to I-17 North.
- Drive north to Flagstaff and exit onto I-40 West.
- From I-40 take Exit #165 and after exiting, turn right onto SR 64.
- Continue 1 hour north and the hotel is on the right. Approximate driving time is four hours 30 minutes and distance is 230 miles.
From McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Take I-215 East to I-515 East which becomes US-93.
- Continue on 93 South to Kingman, AZ.
- Take I-40 East to Williams and exit onto SR 64 North.
- From this exit, the hotel is 54 miles ahead, on the right. Approximate driving time is four hours 45 minutes and distance is 269 miles.
Available online, rental cars are the most convenient and economical way to access the hotel from Flagstaff, Phoenix, or Las Vegas.
Rental cars are recommended for exploring the area. Taxis also provide service to the main entrance of Grand Canyon National Park for $10-$20 per person (price subject to change). Grand Canyon National Park offers Shuttle Service from Tusayan to the Grand Canyon from mid May to Mid September. Contact hotel for additional information